Probably one of the most common questions we get on the phone is one that cannot be answered without you coming in to see our health care providers. At Tennessee Spine and Nerve Institute we dedicate ourselves to doing our best to help patients with their problems or work hard to get you to someone who can.
At Tennessee Spine and Nerve Institute we take pride in being thorough with each patient. This means conducting a complete examination and getting appropriate diagnostics on your first visit. You can figure on being in the office for 2-3 hours on the first visit.
Along with a positive attitude, we ask that you bring any recent (within the last year) reports and copies on a disc of any MRI’s, CT scans or X-rays of the area of your complaint. Not having these with you on the first visit will delay your treatment. In addition, if you have been to another pain clinic prior to coming to see us, we must have copies of your office records from that clinic, including any dismissal letter. Again, any treatment will be delayed until we have these.
At Tennessee Spine and Nerve Institute we pride ourselves in blending the most current evidence based care with long standing proven techniques. Our pain physicians take time to develop the best treatment plan for your condition. Please see the list of services we perform HERE.
We have listed insurances we accept HERE. These can change often so be sure to call to see if we accept yours (615-352-3000). All insurances vary on what they will pay for and how much the patient is responsible for based on the plan. The billing department staff at Tennessee Spine and Nerve Institute will work with you to explain your insurance benefits. We will also work with you to set up a plan that will make it affordable for you to see us.
Request An Appointment
T ENNESSEE SPINE & NERVE INSTITUTE prides itself on providing patient-centered pain management care. For this reason we have strict policies on scheduling & keeping appointments. Every patient is scheduled appropriately per the allotted time required. However, if the patient does not adhere to our request pertaining arrival times & required paperwork, the schedule for every patient is compromised. Therefore, the following policies must be followed without exception:
- New Patient Packet MUST be filled out completely before the patient arrives for their appointment.
- If the New Patient Packet has not been filled out, the patient will be rescheduled for another day.
- All new patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- If a patient arrives 15 minutes later then the scheduled appointment time, they will be rescheduled.
- If a patient has not received the New Patient Packet, they must arrive one hour prior to their appointment to fill out new patient information.
- We ask for no less than 24 hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.
Hear Patient Testimonials and Stories
Tennessee Spine & Nerve Institute is making a difference!